Sunday, October 25, 2009

Altered Note Pads

I made this for a craft expo last weekend. I cut a piece of Creamy Caramel card stock 8 1/8" x 9 1/4", score at 4 1/8" and 4 1/2". I used the acorn stamp from the Autumn Splendor set and punched it out using the 1 1/4" circle. I layered that over a 1 3/8" Chocolate Chip circle and finished it off with a gold brad for some bling. The designer series paper is Autumn Meadows from the Holiday Mini catalog. I love that the in color ribbon is two sided! Here I used the solid side of Dusty Durango. To finish off the top half I used the Leaves Die for the Big Shot and cut out two leaves using Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip card stock. I'll have more projects to share, thanks for looking!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails