Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finally Spring.....

though it doesn't feel like it yet here in Minnesota! After a very long hiatus of holidays, wedding planning and spending time with family and friends I finally have time to blog again, yay :) I saw this magnetic board on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog and absolutely had to try it. Boy is this a fast and easy project! The metal is galvanized step flashing covered with the new Sweet Pea designer series paper. The magnets were made by layering Old Olive Die Cut Blooms with Barely Banana cardstock and lacquered with Crystal Effects to stiffen the paper. I used my Crop-a-dile to punch the holes for ribbon and a Crop-a-dile corner muncher to round the corners, getting rid of dangerous sharp corners. This whole project came together so quickly I made two more using the Cottage Wall designer series paper. Guess my Mother's day gifts are done! Happy stampin!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails