Thursday, December 9, 2010

Samples for Tuesday's Class



I stumbled upon Martha Stewart's blog the other day, and it is a treasure chest of great card ideas! She is one talented lady and I used her ideas for two of the cards for Tuesday's class. Even though all of the greetings on these cards are for Christmas, they can easily be changed for a winter birthday, anniversary or just because! RSVP to save your spot! Also any kits that were ordered for the previous class will be ready to take home Tuesday. See you on the 14th :)

4 comments:

  1. great projects! I love them all. I am now following you from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute! I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    Following from SC...
    http://www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I'm your newest follower from SC. #295

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails